- Updated On:
- March 18, 2021
- 40,100.00 m2
Desirable, well fenced 4.009ha lifestyle block close to Lake Hood.
Two road entrances, 496msq building set out with several climate controlled workrooms, office, staff room, shower and toilet facilities.
Building currently leased 12-18 months to organic beekeeping operator.
House site has power, fibre and metered water on boundary. And close proximity to high pressure sewer system.
- Excellent position
- Easy access & great mountain views
- Large truck turnaround area
- Visitor and staff parking for at least twelve cars
- Two roller factory doors- 4m wide and 4.2m high
- One garden shed with racking included
- One caravan annex
- One 8m x 2.4m work shed
- Purchasers must meet with Ashburton District Council and Lake Extension Trust to define consents required to operate a business from the factory site before making an offer.
- Purchaser due diligence.
- Four vertical window blinds
- Security cameras inside and outside plus recorder
- Masterguard monitored alarm approximately $500/per month
- Racking system and bench by stairs
- Two heat pumps in the processing room
- One ducted heat pump in the hot room
- Hand dryer in the processing room
- Fronius Inverter, 35x solar panels, 10kw
- Extractor fan in warehouse
- Two sets of sink bench and shelving
- Fly zapper in the warehouse
- Pipework/airlines attached to the building for use with a compressor
- Garden shed with racking
- Maintenance shed
- Electric fence Open ended garden shed Rat bait stations around the building eight cyclone gates Electric fence unit Racking in fourth processing room